Recessed Lighting Slim Panel Lights Lumary Canless Lights RGB Downlight 6” 13W 2PCS
- Free Shipping US Only & Fast Delivery
- Lifetime Customer Service
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Usually recessed slim lights will be used as high-quality lighting. Whenever there is a holiday, a party, or a moment of relaxation, you only need to use your mobile phone to call it, and the atmosphere will be in place immediately. Anytime, Anywhere.
Lumary recessed slim lights are the easiest ceiling lights to install. It has a wide range of color temperatures (2700-6500k) and 16 million colors (RGB) and can be easily controlled through Lumary APP/Alexa/Google Assistant.
You can also adjust the color and color temperature of the light according to your mood. You can even turn on the phone microphone and let the lights dance to the music.
LEDs have 20,000-hours of life (equivalent to 11-years of life at 5 hours per day)
- RGB 16 Million Spectrum
- Smart Dimmable
- Biorhythm/Time switch
- WW（Warm White）CW（Cool White ）
- Music Sync
- CRI≥80: Closer to Natural Color
- Voice Control
- Group Control
- DIY Function Setting
- Easy to Install---NO Hub Required
- Wattage: 13W(1100Lumens)
- Bluetooth/WiFi: Wi-Fi
- Hub Required: NO
- APP Control: Lumary /Alexa/Google Home
- MIC Sync: Yes
- Color: RGB+Warm White+Cold White
- CRI: ≥80
- Beam angle: ≥110°
- Service life: 20,000h
- Module: Wi-Fi+BLE WB2L
- Control Distance: Cloud / remote control
- CCT: 2700-6500k Free Adjustment
- Compatible Wi-Fi Bands: 2.4GHz
- Package Dimensions: 7.52 x 6.93 x 2.91 inches
- Pack: 2/packs
- Material: Metal
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Power Source: Corded-electric
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Product model: US-SD6A-2
- It is NOT compatible with the DIMMER switch, Itself has a dimming function.
- Please consider the maximum number of devices that can be connected to your router. Each light needs to be counted as a device, and it also includes your mobile devices, smart appliances, etc. at home. If the device exceeds the maximum access value of your router, you may need to install more routers.